Thursday 23 June 2011

Portugal..!!!

So... I go to Portugal on Sunday.. This is super exciting as I need sun like you would NEVER believe. I'm so white and pasty at the moment I feel like a hermit crab that’s never come out of its shell...

The only thing that is slightly scaring me is the whole bikini situation.. should be interesting!!! I haven’t been in a bikini (other than hoping in to the hot tub at home in the dark when know one can see you) in possibly about a year.. or last summer.. So this should be interesting. Slightly horrified by what I look like in one but at the same time im a little bit of the opinion that I will never see these lovely Portuguese men ever again and I think me and V really need a rule of "what happens in Portugal, Stays in Portugal," especially if there is a moment when locals run down the beach with pitch folks mistaking me for some rare white whale... Me and V have also decided that the best way thing to do is slightly cut out the eating part in the day and just add in a bit more alcohol.. seriously the fact people are letting us go on holiday by ourselves is interesting!.. ooo Dear something’s going to happen isn’t it.. One of us will come back married or something of a similar number.. shot gun on me.

Really hoping for a bit of a tan as well and so far I haven’t actually bought any sun cream yet so im kind of thinking.. Olive Oil!!! Least I would go another colour.. Although I have a friends birthday on the Saturday night.. So would be good to not look like some sort of weird Lobster.. (Gosh there are a lot of animals in today’s blog isn’t there)

Not a lot else happening at the moment.. decided that I need to do a bit of the old internet dating so once im home and hopefully bronzed up for the Portugal I will be hitting the internet scene and hopefully staying alive! although a friend today recommended me a site that was only for beautiful people and the people on the site get to vote if your allowed to join!! um... no thanks.. can you imagine how embarrassing that would be.. joining up and then being told.. "sorry Ugs.. you aren’t allowed to join.. your face looks like a marshmallow.." and then I would cry and then I would down a bottle of vodka and probably go and kiss any man with in reaching distance. Also he let me into the fact that only 4 out 5 get on.. although I would LOVE to join this site.. mainly because I think its were all the fittys are hanging out ... I new they were somewhere.. sneaky little rascals.

No comments:

Post a Comment