Thursday 27 October 2011

Back on the wagon

First things first.. Sorry about the last blog.. was all a little sad and down... yesterday was lets say.. not one of my finest days..!! However today I have given myself a rather stern talking to and so .. im putting myself back on the wagon.. not the alcoholic wagon of cause.. no no I don’t think we have hit that stage in my life at the moment after all I still have three bottles of pink fizz in my cupboard at home... the stop feeling sorry for self, pick myself up, dust myself down, stop being such an annoying whinny annoying 23 yr old wagon..

So what does being back on the wagon mean.. this means I am going to start doing things.. here are the list of things I am wanting to achieve before Christmas time when I get so over excited (see birthday week and double it) and drink far to much Mulled wine..

1. Go back to the gym... at one point in my life I was going 3 times a week.... now if i get there 3 times a month its a bloody miracle.. literally..

2. Take up a hobby... yes I am a middle aged women... but no im going to have a cool hobby like.. Jewellery making or Knitting or... a lion tamer... all I believe are possible..

3. Start actually going back on dates again and actually taking them seriously and not a way to get out of paying for 7 meals a week...

4. Start saving money again.. although this could be a problem as im already flat broke and its not pay day yet.. brilliant

5. Find a Super rich man to help with point 4

Ect.... your getting the gist... I believe I just need a bit more in my life other than.. waking up, work, home, cooking, washing, bed, up... ect ect..

Also I have to remember I am 20 bloody 3 and single ... this is surly brilliant... well most people would think so I friggin hate it but still.. I can do what I want, go where I want, see what I want... as long as the funds present themselves...DADDY... jokes.. Well ish....

So that’s it the wagon.. starting from... well next week... im going to Cornwall tomorrow and lets be honest I wont eat healthy, I will drink, I will embarrass myself possibly to quite a high extent… as normal, and definitely cant go to the gym tonight if this is all happening.. SO... Monday morning... Watch yourself... Innless I have a hangover because I ended up in the pub on Sunday night... if so.. TUESDAY watch yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Your not middle aged!!

    Gym shouldn't be too hard & will hopefully make your mood improve.

    I LOVED dating, would love to be back there! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobbies, I find it hard to find a young persons hobby, but good luck, let me know if you find one.

    & saving could be tricky with Christmas just round the corner :-/

    ReplyDelete