Friday 14 October 2011

He's Back....

Now those you that read my blog (that has been slightly none existent recently I am trying to get back into ... and as soon as something exciting other than me getting up, going to work, going home, sleeping. happens... ill inform you)

However... You'll never guess who ive just got a e-mail off on my dating website... no sadly it wasn’t Johnny Depp or Chesney Hawks... it was the weirdo man who asked me if I wanted some NSA fun.. (and no this has nothing to do with NASA as I first thought... apparently two totally different things)... Its the 33year old married man who can only do some "fun" during certain times of the week... Sadly his e-mail was not as fun as last time... but more a " Hi.. How are you, ? What you up to later?" kind of e-mail.... however call me weird but I checked out his profile again... not only has he still got on there that he is still married... good man at least he’s not lying... but there has been a new bit added which i felt you should all hear.... Bare with .. ill just copy and paste.... 

"Hello there.
Im a good looking man searching for a woman or couple.
Im open minded and like to have a nice time.
I like meeting new, crazy, free, open minded people

with whom we can have great fun.
Im looking for casual fun...only Exeter ! :)
I love fun, sex... Daytime fun ? O yes !
Sometimes i can accom, but i preffer your place.
Girls and couples -more than welcome. "


Now doesn’t he sound a dream… I really don’t know why I didn’t respond to the last e-mail… I love how he might be looking for a couple altho im kind of missing a vital half .. also why look for a couple on a singles website... no one else think thats a tad weird… I actually almost want to respond to see what kind of weird man he is… he obviously thinks quite a lot about himself.. Crazy being one of the words he uses to describe himself… If I go missing in the next 24 hours please let the police know about this man!!! Cheers..

One of my favourite bits is how he lets people know he can sometimes accommodate (I believe that is the word he is trying to spell.. highlighted in blue for those of you wondering) but really he would prefer to come to the women’s house..

Anyway I thought I would let you all in to the dream that is this man…

On other news.. Rocket the tortoise is going into hibernation so we will see him again in april next year.. weird hey… ive also had a few e-mails from a couple Royal Marines… im thinking steer clear myself… but I do love a good uniform.. !!!!! tricky.

And quickly just to add.. ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY … just incase any one has forgotten… I take presents in the form of this wrapped.. please address to Lady Matilda Knowles… The posty knows where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment