Monday 24 October 2011

Bubbles....

Now it is not a secret in the world I live in that I love Champagne... Or bubbles... however if you take a look at my fridge on Saturday night you might understand while still now on Monday the thought makes me feel a little sick..... Hopefully this feeling will be gone ASAP.. As it makes me sad..

Saturday night was Mine, My brothers Girlfriend and my birthday twins birthday party... and boy do we know how to celebrate when we need to...... Started out all very nice and civilized with a quick hot tub action with some bubbles... I sadly didn’t go in the hot tub as feeling a bit poorly and my mum once told me not to go in the hot tub when one is sick... However a few paracets later, Bottle or 3 of bubbles.. and I was well on my way to being 100 AOK again... Highly recommended for a quick fix against a cough and cold.... although please note... the next day is never good!!
After some bubble action with bubbles... (anyone else saying bubbles like the fish of finding Nemo.... bbbuuubbbllleess..... if I was a fish I recon I would be him… her.. it.. who knows) ANYWAY...

After a mammoth amount of perfume, make up, clothes, and general girly stuff we were on our way to... The Topsham Rugga Club.. how super fabulous.. however cheap drinks made it a cracking start to the evening.. after here we headed down to our local The Passage where the drinks just kept coming... including a shot of Black Sambucca.. to name my least favourite drink in the world.. Tar Dar (VTT you know what this means – sorry all private joke).. After shoting it and running to the ladies for the make safe .. just in case... (I wasn’t, but you never know.. one has be careful)... we then decided to hit a favourite haunt in Exeter... TP.... Arr what a night... apparently we were on the top floor and shaking it... this I don’t remember but the way my body ached the next day made me feel like I had A been hit by a bus and B been in some sort of fight.. Thankfully I was reassured I didn’t get in to a girl fight... thankfully because lets be honest I couldn’t cope in a water fight let alone a full on girl session... Spoke to a nice rugby player for a bit but after a while I asked if he new my name and he didn’t so I wondered off... however... can I remember his name.... my flatmate tells me I called him tom.. Whether or not this is correct.. who knows.. but I do have standards don’t you know..

After this excitement it was time for one of the best moments of the evening a time piece burger... o holy moly is this the food of the gods... the drunk, I need food, anything I eat will taste a million dollar gods.. maybe... but by gosh was it good at 3am on Sunday morning... In to a car when we dropped a friend of in Alphington.. To who I would like to now apologies after apparently Posh Girl Matilda as my personality was for the evening came out in true style after explaining I couldn’t go in to Alphington because I hadn’t had my shots and I have only had my Hep A and B done and definitely needed a C before we entered that region of Exeter I felt maybe I was little mean... much to the delights of the rest of the car... So.. SORRRY.....

Sunday morning/lunchtime/evening/night time..... i thought i was actually dying...

So quickly just want to thank everyone who came on Saturday it was amazing to see you all some of you were very missed.... VTT, AK and Flannel... you know who u are...

Also I would like to point out I went out with only £15... and came back with £20..... Yes this is a making of a successful evening... Fingers crossed I didn’t go missing for 20 minutes down a back ally with a man called Mamorad ... that could make things very awkward... Thankfully I think I probably just stole it of some poor suspecting person...

2 comments:

  1. booo that i missed it but so glad you had a fab time and came back richer....are you sure you didn't take your card out and draw £100 out or something silly??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome night!!

    ReplyDelete