Tuesday 25 October 2011

Here comes the... Rain...

So... I have a feeling we are in winter... the rain it has cometh…

Is it weird I love it when the weather is like this... Dark, Dismal, Wet, Cold... pretty much me when im in a bad mood... and today the weather represents my mood... See above..

Not sure why... I think its a bit mess of the fact ive got a cold.. (A reason not to always enjoy winter), The fact today for some reason I feel unbelievably lonely, and also slightly hating anyone who might be loved up... Seriously its not even valentines day.. Please stop with the hand holding and the snogging in public!!! (please note if I meet my future husband/lover/mildly good looking man that might actually want to get this close to me... I will be retracting the above statement).. however I am pretty sure im not about to walk down the high street looking like a drowned rat and the man of my dreams suddenly finds me... its more likely he will be out side, walking in the opposite direction to me... see me looking like a drowned rat as my umbrella and wet weather protects my mulberry handbag and im left open to the elements.. (Lets be honest which is more important.. ) Gives me the once over and decides that I must be involved in one of those men to women transgender programmes because there just aint no way a normal person can look like that!!.. Just my friggin luck..

On a more cheerful note.. I am going to Cornwall for the weekend to spend some time with the my much loved if slightly odd sort of people from Portscatho... also means I get to see my bezza VTT.. where im sure we will undoubtedly drink 4 white wine spriters become very drunk, tell people we had much more because then we don’t seem quite so lame, play a game on a IT box that you cant win money from .. We still love it all the same... and end up crying on one another’s shoulders about how crummy our life has suddenly become in the last 3.4 hours... However we will then have a lazy Saturday and pretty much do the whole thing again on Saturday night... got to love it..

Nothing much else to report I’m afraid to say... very boring I know... haven’t even had a big dyslexic moment today.... im sure ill find a time for one soon tho... innless my brain is storing it up for one MASSIVE moment ... along the lines of a lion and a tiger again... All pray to God that I wont be surround by to many people... infact lets pray im around only VTT least then we can pretend it never happened what with our favourite word OP... we can just take it back and pretend it ... never... happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment