Sunday 19 June 2011

Coventry

 This weekend I have been living it up large in Coventry.. possibly the furthest place i have driven on my own before so it was exciting to go past Bristol... and keep on going.. Thankfully I stole my brothers Tom Tom else god knows where I could have ended up bearing in mind when trying to get from Nailsea in Bristol to the M5.. all of about a 5 minute drive I ended up going to Wales and traveling the wrong way up the motorway... (not on the wrong side of the motorway just heading North not South) I was not a happy bunny after this .. infact if I remember rightly i screamed at my dad down the phone like it was his fault for putting the motorway the wrong way around.

Anyway i arrived there safely after almost consuming a whole packet of kettle chips to myself in the car... brilliant work for the bikini look.. Once i reached my friends A's house (i was in Cov for her medical ball that she was organizing) I was put straight to work tying up packets of sweets with string and drinking wine out of a tumbler.. I was back to student Ville and I weirdly loved it.

Saturday was all about setting up for the ball... Me and A went to some brilliant music shop to pick up the dj equipment in her 3 door Cleo... this was going to be interesting as the speakers were bigger than the Cleo.. However the nice man packed it as best his could which mean A couldn’t click her seat in to place and i was sat with my legs almost on the dash board... and it was pouring with rain so after a lot of laughing and hysterics we managed to get back to the hotel . Quick note on the man we hired the stuff off was the closest thing to the man of my dreams this weekend in the most weird way... he must have been about 40, blond, wore jeans that were ripped at the knee, waistcoat, white shirt, and pointy snakeskin cowboy boots... somehow he pulled it off.. most surreal experience of my life that in my head I was thinking.. if he came on to me.. I wouldn’t say no...! I think ive been single for too long...

The ball was brilliant and went off with out a hitch and A and her team were brilliant.. after a lot of ridiculous dancing, photos which made us look slightly hideous and me like a hobbit next to A, and tit tape we managed to all rumble on in to a taxi to take us to a night club around 12.30am.. this is a nightclub that will beat all other nightclubs... rococo’s eat your heart out... Shades .. just no point in even pretending your mirrored walls will beat it.. Anyway a lot of dancing later and watching A down 2 double vodkas and cokes we managed to find a taxi and rumbled on home where me and A promptly fell asleep...

I can't even describe how i feel today... its like a lorry might have hit me full on in the body... unreal!!! anyway after retuning to the hotel to pick up some bits, hand back the dj equipment to the new man of my dreams who’s children had bought him a facial and back massage as a fathers day gift (could he be any hotter) we trundled on home.. i got in my car and slightly illegally drove home. However i have made it without crashing and dying so this is a big positive and am now surround by my possessions as i try and work out what to take and what to leave as tomorrow i become a fully fledged Grown Up...

No comments:

Post a Comment