Friday 10 June 2011

Lonely Hearts X 4

Hello and welcome to the weekly up-date from the lonely hearts ads from the Express and Echo.. Now I know its a day late but there we go.  This week we are going to be looking at something a little different.. Instead of the boys or the boys looking for boys.. we are going to be looking at The Girls...

Girls of Exeter and surrounding towns WHAT HAS GOT INTO YOU... most of the ads in this weeks section need to be in the "personal" ads with people such as Nisha who can do house calls... !!

Anyway I have to say with someone of them I like there style.. Lets hear a few so you know what I’m talking about …. So we have  :-

"Lucy, 18, Pretty with long dark hair, great figure, many likes, few dislikes, discreet, seeks male for casual adult fun meets only 30-65"

... Interesting.. Now Lucy if u really do look like this and you really are looking for a man between 30-65 then I suggest you hit Rococo’s Night Club on a Wednesday night.. and search in all the dark corners that’s where they used to hang out anyway.. is it bad I am secretly hoping this is a April Fools just a few months to late..!!

There is another one that describes her self as "Thoughtful but jealous/controlling, can be opinionated/judgemental,"

Now im all for actually telling the truth in these things unlike people who put... likes a social drink which normally means alcoholic, or curvaceous and bubbly... Probably means little on the chubby side, but I have a feeling this is just a smidgen to truthful. im not sure how many men will look at that and think hey... I want to meet that controlling jealous women she’s the girl for me.. However if anyone is reading this and thinks they might like a girl like that HELLO... yes its sad to say I do have some slight bunny boiler tendencies but I try and keep them under wrapped until at least the 3rd date when I turn up with a pretend engagement ring on my finger and in a wedding dress ... Joking.. ish

There is another in here who says she seeks “any age/looks/status,” Now yes boy’s im sure this probably is the girl of your dreams.. a girl who will go for any kind of man… However if she really is going for a man of any age, looks and status surely she can pick one up from any seedy nightclub/pub/hovel.. Which makes me thing.. will she go for anything because she might not be the best looking herself.. now don’t get me wrong im not the prettiest girl on the block or even in my house.. but I still probably wouldn’t think I would/could go for anyone.. Imagine trying to kiss a married, 65 year old man who looks like a cross between a turnip and your grandfather!!!! Oooo NO NO NO..

Anyway hope this has kept you amused for 5 minutes..

P.S  - Going to try and hatch on a dating website this weekend…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment