Thursday 16 June 2011

Happy Birthday

This is a post for my sisters boyfriend for his birthday.. little bit of a weird present I know.. However for some very weird reason when ever we are together I always seem to make a utter fool of myself by either doing or saying something particularly ridiculous or embarrassing.. so as his present i thought i would share a few of these moments we have had together.. He's also one of the reasons I started a blog as he thought the world should know what its like to be me.. the world as it is by Tilly.

My embarrassing moments with G..

> Walking into my sisters and Gs sitting room where he was watching come dine with me and I shouted.. "o a bit come.. " Horribly awkward for everyone... especially when my sister shouted through and asked why we both laughing.

> Getting horribly drunk in the sloney pony and declaring to the pub that G and I looked like we were on a date and then pretend we were... never have I seen a more horrified man nor one who was so grateful when his real girlfriend turned up

> His favourite quote by me .. QI " how can you tell a lion and a tiger from each other if you shave them "
                                              Me " That’s simple"
                                              Boy " Come on then ... How?"
                                              Me " Well ones a boy and ones a girl... like Simba and Narla of the Lion king"

> G is very Scottish and apparently me asking if there national anthem was sung by The Proclaimers..wasnt the best idea..

> When on a family holiday to the lake district and playing the game Articulate when in the end we stopped playing and I was just describing everything.. Including one such as the answer was.. "Nirvana" and I described the answer as “a town in America

> One day G putting on a jacket and turning to me and saying.. "Gosh you could really flash someone in this" my response.. “yes very full frontal... " again another super awkward moment in both our lives

> Whilst spending the weekend with them both in London and my round at the bar.. I got asked to order 2 Rum and Cokes, 1 Gin and Slim Line and a Vodka Soda and Lime..  apparently im not very good at ordering drinks when drunk.. so I cam back to the table with 2 Gin and Tonics and 2 Whiskey and Cokes.. this would have been fine if the whiskey wasn’t Bells..

> The same night being very loud as per usual and then turning to G very discreetly at around 11pm and saying " could you just get me some water"(in possibly my poshest voice) turning back to the table and caring on with what I thought was a very funny story..

> My singing and driving combo ... neither of which im very good at .. putting them together only makes things worse

In all I like to think that G just thinks I am terribly funny and everything I do or say I infact mean and its not me just being horribly awkward and shouting things out before my brain has connected with my mouth... sadly this isn’t true.

Anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to G. Hope this makes you chuckle in places. Im sure you can think of 100s of other slightly embarrassing things I have done, that I have accidently forgotten about.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot that night we slept together. That was pretty awkward.....

    ReplyDelete