Thursday 4 August 2011

4th August ....

Today would of been mine and C's 4 year Anniversary ... obviously if we had still be together.. Bit of a strange day really and the only reason I remember it is because the day we got together is also his mothers birthday..

I still remember the day pretty well.. I was working behind the bar in our local pub in " The Scath" called The Plume it was the graveyard shift and no one was around... Obviously I was trying to look super cool as I kind of fancied the scrub boy.. C.. anyway he wasn’t actually working that day but was usefully cycling through the pub as it was pretty empty... around and around he went.. all I was thinking most of the time was.. "he's got a pretty good bum,"

Anyway that night we were all off out for a night out in Falmouth…there would be Me, C, and 2 of my gfs H and T.. Off we all went in T's little Ford KA and got to Falmouth.. After quite alot of drinks later.. we all ended up in Rems in Falmouth... C was buying us all quite alot of drinks and im pretty sure this is the night where my love for black sambucca vanished... anyway.... Whilst on the dance floor I was slightly attacked by a man in fancy dress.. if you can call it that... he was wearing.. slimy slick leggings, bare chest and a pink feather bower... ATTRACTIVE.. Don't no why didn’t just jump his bones right there and then.. anyway he kept trying to dance with me and C saw that I wasn’t practically impressed so came over .. picked me up.. and moved me to another area of the dance floor... possibly this was where the attraction really started..

Anyway got home and most of the car journey home we were holding hands.. apart from when he stopped T on the dual carriageway to steal a flashing orange light he quite liked the look of.. anyway.. got home.. he walked me home.. and bobs your uncle...

What followed was a fantastic 3 and half years and I loved him with my whole heart.. ill always hold something for C because we had been through a lot including universities, Training for the marines, Afghanistan, Travelling, .. .. I still remember the night we told each other we loved each other the night before I had a migraine and he wrote it on my back … however thankfully I feel like im coming through the other side.. I've made more friends in the last 4 months than I have done in the last 4 years put together, and ive started to try and start dating again.. not that its being very successful ... I like to think im just a slow starter in the dating game although there has been certain people who have really helped and made the transition alot easier and for that I will be forever great full...

Now.. Once today is over.... On with my life.... all rather exciting isn’t it....

No comments:

Post a Comment